7:00 to 9:15pm every Wednesday (exceptions for holidays, etc)
7493 Old Mill Trail, Boulder
- Print and bring their own music (links below)
- Bring their own stands
- (Full orchestra members) contribute $5-$10 per rehearsal, to the extent they feel they can (tax deductible)
- Show up in a timely manner, warmed up and ready to play at 7:00
- Provide section contact, mailing list coordinator, and roster-keeper with full name, email, and daytime phone number
- Coordinate with their section contacts regarding covering their parts during absences, and regarding last-minute communications (e.g. cancellations due to weather)
- Generally help set up and clean up rehearsal space
- Communicate to their section contact their commitment to performing (or not performing) a particular concert, within the first 3 weeks of a rehearsal cycle.
- Within understandable family and work constraints, avoid missing too many rehearsals.
- Members are also encouraged to participate in the King Soopers/Safeway card program to the benefit of FCO.
See the Players Handbook for complete orchestra policies.
For May 19 Concert
Mussorgsky Pictures at an Exhibition (Ravel orchestration)
Get the Ravel parts from the Arrangements and Transcriptions tab
Kashmir Piano Concerto – Music still on the way