7:00 to 9:15pm every Wednesday (exceptions for holidays, etc)
Harvest Baptist Church, 7493 Old Mill Trail, Boulder
- September 4
- September 11
- September 18
- September 25
- October 2
- October 9
- October 16
- October 23
- Friday, October 25, 7 PM – Dress rehearsal at Westview Pres. Church, Longmont
- Sunday, October 27, 4 PM – Concert, Westview Pres. Church, Longmont
Please print your parts from the IMSLP links below:
- Print and bring their own music (links below)
- Bring their own stands
- (Full orchestra members) contribute $5-$10 per rehearsal, to the extent they feel they can (tax deductible)
- Show up in a timely manner, warmed up and ready to play at 7:00
- Provide section contact, mailing list coordinator, and roster-keeper with full name, email, and daytime phone number
- Coordinate with their section contacts regarding covering their parts during absences, and regarding last-minute communications (e.g. cancellations due to weather)
- Generally help set up and clean up rehearsal space
- Communicate to their section contact their commitment to performing (or not performing) a particular concert, within the first 3 weeks of a rehearsal cycle.
- Within understandable family and work constraints, avoid missing too many rehearsals.
- Members are also encouraged to participate in the King Soopers/Safeway card program to the benefit of FCO.
See the Players Handbook for complete orchestra policies.